Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Inkheart; A nice little break?
So i've finally finished The Godfather. And now ive turned my focus to reading Inkheart, by Cornila Funke. I've kind of been reading it off an on since the begging of the school year. I know its a bit easy for me, and a tad young. I figure it will just be like a nice easy transition book. I had heard they were making a movie out of it and just had to read it. So far, its good. Dustfinger is still like I remembered him, still sneaky, cowardly, but yet noble at heart. I remember him always being my favorite character when I was originally reading the book. That must have been 6th grade, and back then, it was one of my favorites. I love how the author just came up with a book about books. Its such a crazy thought into todays times of sex, humor, and violence. It takes someone of true talent to write on something that todays reader finds so bland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment