Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Godfather continued.....and no its still not the movie...

Week 3 and I'm still reading Mario Puzzo's, The Godfather. Its not really going as smooth as i like. Its not that anythings wrong with the book--its still a masterpiece. Its just that I haven't had as much time of focus to devote to the book as necessary. Its partially on me, its not like in the summer where I would have gone out of my way to read it. Now i just read when I can, as much as possible. Thats one thing I really love about books and reading. The stories don't go anywhere. No matter how scarcely you read a certain book, or how long the break between pages is, the story will always remain the same. If you leave a book as Sonny Corleone is being shot, you can return two weeks later and Sonny will still be getting shot. I know this post might not go as in depth as the previous post about The Godfather. Sorry about that, I guess i just didn't know how to go into detail about the scare 120 or so pages i read over the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment